- Becoming a Member. The company provides its member corporations (“Members”) consulting services including, but not limited to, engaging startups and implementing emerging technologies to create targeted actionable opportunities. In order to become a Member, email us at email@example.com or click on the “Join Us” link provided on the Site.
- Modification and Termination. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Site or any part of the Company Content at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right, at any time, to modify the Company Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Company Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- Feedback. We will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. In the absence of a written agreement with us to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- Third-Party Links. The Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Such third-party websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any third-party website or any link contained in a third-party website. We provide these links only as a convenience and do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third-party websites.
- Warranty Disclaimer. WE ARE PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE COMPANY CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE COMPANY CONTENT. INFORMATION AT THE SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THE SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
- Communications. The communications between you and us relating to the Site use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form, whether via email or posting on the Site or other reasonable means; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a writing. If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.